Multisectoral humenitarian assistance including CP and FSL
SIDA - SCI
Harikar NGO in partnership with Save the Children is implementing a project funded by SIDA. This project strives to ensure that protection risks for girls, boys and young people are reduced through improved access to quality integrated child protection and climate-sensitive livelihood services with MHPSS mainstreamed.
- The most vulnerable girls and boys, particularly survivors of SGBV, and children who continue to suffer from the legacies of conflict such as those living with conflict-related disability, CAAFAG, children with presumed affiliations and their caregivers have access to inclusive and gender-sensitive life-saving, child protection and psychosocial support assistance at the individual and community level
- Young people and caregivers affected by conflict are able to meet their basic needs and reintegrate back into their communities.
- Case Management service
- SPSS activities
- PwV training
- I support my friend Life skills training
- Peer to peer awareness sessions
- PSS recreational activity
- SEED approach
- Cash for protection
- Home based MHPSS awarness sessions