IRQ SIDA Major Hum 2022
SIDA - SCI
Harikar NGO in partnership with Save the Children is implementing a project funded by SIDA. This project strives to support and protect most vulnerable conflict affected displaced boys, girls and their caregivers in Duhok through integrated protection MHPSS and livelihoods. .
- Hard to reach girls and boys with child protection concerns and risks and their families and caregivers have access to inclusive and gender sensitive protective environment.
- Young people including CAAFAG and their parents/caregivers have access to immediate basic needs through Multi-Purpose Cash Assistance (MPCA) and income generation from safe and dignified employment or self- employment opportunities that support personal growth and reintegration into society.
- Youth initiatives, local partners, community leaders, authorities and other duty bearers develop and strengthen policies and systems that strengthen social cohesion
- Case Management service
- SPSS activities (child resilience, youth resilience and HEART)
- PwV ( parents without violence) for parents and disabilities families
- Multipurpose cash Assistance and cash for protection
- Life skills training
- vocational training
- Business grants
- Aprenticiship service for youth
- Cash for protection Home based MHPSS awarness sessions